Sunday, April 17, 2016

Seachange In the Wind

Frustrating as it can be, sometimes a techno issue is the venue of the unasked being unmasked -- and answered: user delight.
  
This past week, my email, via Smartphone became unavailable, even while remaining accessible online.

A call to my phone company's technical support resolved this techno hiccup -- followed by "Do you have any other questions?"

"Yes! How come I can access my blog [I love and live to blog] through email online, but can't access it through email on my phone?"

Easy fix! A free Google Blog app! This old sea dog learned a happy new trick, fog of frustration revealing stars on the water as I realized I now hold in my hand mobile access to the blog dimension.

Tonight after work, solo flight: speaking delight into Bluetooth, spellbound by words; Writer's wine! Mesmerized, incanting enchantings, seeding implantings -- flights of perception; inception--beginning of conception, birthing a flock of words into flight, words that are themselves pregnant with meaning. I am their mother, Mystery their father.


No comments:

Post a Comment